We are building Sweden’s most integrated and collaborative agency – are you up for the challenge?
We believe in one simple truth: marketing still has the magic to build profitable relationships between people and brands. We create integrated experiences through media, content, data and technology that realize lifetime customer value. Across the world we work hand in hand with our clients’ other agencies, and tap into our vast global landscape of innovators, from tech giants to upstart startups.
About the role:
We are looking for a dedicated Client Director with a strong business acumen.
The main purpose of this role is to lead the work for one of our large, global clients to unlock growth throughout the consumer journey, in close collaboration with the client and our wider client team at dentsu across the globe.
Areas of responsibility:
- Deliver innovative and ambitious marketing solutions that strategically and commercially deliver on our clients’ business agenda
- Build and maintain strong client relationships as a trusted advisor though deep integration and radical collaboration
- Responsible for global media campaigns, ensuring they deliver on tangible business outcomes.
- Receive brief from client, questions and complements. Understands and defines business targets, marketing and comms goals.
- Work with the wider dentsu team to ensure the local planning activities are aligned with the global media strategy.
- Responsible for setting the agenda in terms of recommendations, planning, optimization, follows ups and learnings.
- Conduct and lead the weekly discussions with client and other agency partners.
- Ensure the client team sat dentsu are on the right path with a strong focus on innovation and quality across our various markets
- Budget and forecasting responsibility
- Participate in awards and newbizz.
- Act as an ambassador for the wider dentsu group.
Needed experience and merits
- Strong business accumen
- Good all-round knowledge of the media and marketing industry on a global scale. US and China experience is meritorious
- Holistic view of Owned, Earned and Paid media and how they intertwine
- +5 experience from media agency, creative, comms and/or other consultancy fields. Specific media agency experience is meritorious.
- Outstanding Project management skills
- Analytical and consultancy mindset
- Strong digital media flair
- Skilled within Kantar, Marathon, Office Suite, CCS and/or Salesforce
- Relevant academic education
As a person, you are socially outgoing, proactive and can start a conversion with anyone. You are dedicated and know you how to prioritize both yourself and your surroundings. You have an entrepreneurial side that you balance with being a team player.
The role is based in Stockholm, and we expect to fill the position by 1st of September 2021.
At dentsu X, we believe people have the power to change status quo. And that a diverse group of people with different background, knowledge and experience are key to delivering new, radical thinking for our clients. We encourage and urge you to apply if you also believe in Experience Beyond Exposure.